LASIK MD is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse. If you are motivated by the opportunity to change people’s lives by offering an amazing service and the chance of building your career with a leading, highly engaged, and dynamic company, then what are you waiting for? Join our team today!
- We have flexible positions for you, depending on your availabilities: casual, part-time (0.6 FTE) or full-time (0.8 FTE)
- Above market compensation packages
- Interested in relocating for this great position with us? We offer the possibility of a relocation packages to new hires!
- We offer in-house surgical assistance training and great work-life balance with our week days only day time hours (no nights, no week-ends).
Why choose LASIK MD?
See for yourself why we have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for over a decade and have been listed as a top-ranked services provider by Consumer Choice Award. In this role, you’ll enjoy:
- Attractive compensation packages. We reward top performers through different initiatives such as financial incentives and other perks
- Great medical and fringe benefits (such as free LASIK surgery, referrals programs, rewards and recognition programs and paid study days)
- A dynamic team-oriented environment with a focus on providing top-notch care and access to the latest technology
- Enhancing patients’ quality of life
- A personalized training program
- Continuous opportunities for learning and development
- Great work-life balance: no week-ends, no nights
Your mission as a Scrub nurse
As a Perioperative LPN, you’re a trusted professional who collaborates with the surgeon to provide perioperative care, during surgical procedures in the operating room inside of an ophthalmology practice. You will be in charge of setting up the room before an operation, contributing to a safe environment and ensuring safe practices, as well as implementing appropriate policies, procedures, and regulations. As a member of an integrated surgical team performing intraocular refractive surgeries, you will also be providing nursing services as well as advocacy and continuous support to the patient undergoing surgery, and their family members.
What makes us different than other medical clinics? Our commitment to our patients — the operating room unit goes above and beyond to ensure that all LASIK MD patients receive exceptional medical treatment and outstanding patient care.
- Licensed Practical Nurse registered with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- BLS certification;
- Mandatory: Has completed perioperative certification or is willing to undertake further study in a perioperative nursing program with the possibility of tuition being covered by LASIK MD (certain conditions apply)
This is permanent, full-time, or part-time casual position. This position might involve regular travel in Victoria and Vancouver areas. Travel and/or relocation accommodations will be offered to candidates outside the area. An above market competitive compensation for this position is offered. A full training is given to all new hires.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.